Friday, February 26, 2010

WE WANT QUESTIONS...


We've all got 'em. Why did God do this or that? How could God allow that to happen?? I remember being in junior high and hearing a preacher say "I wouldn't have much faith in a God that my simple mind could completely understand!" And, while that is true, I tend to be a skeptic and tend to need answers. Fortunately for me, I know the answers to most of our questions are out there...AND at the Tavern Church we happen to have a pretty brainy guy speaking each month in Dr. Steve Bezner. I know for a fact that he did NOT buy his PhD on eBay.

So all that being said, we'd love for you to pose some questions that we can take a minute or two and answer at this Sunday's service. You'll have total anonymity- we're not gonna call you out. It's so very ok to have questions.

Try to keep them theological in nature and post them here OR email them to info@thetavernchurch.com

See you Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment